PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Ban At Disney Parks??

4disneynuts
04-10-2016, 03:00 PM
I heard something from a relative today that I am hoping is just a rumor. She said she read on line that anyone going to a disney park that has visible tattoos will not be allowed entry. I have one on my ankle and wear capris. My sister who is going with us in October has one on her wrist. I hope this is only a rumor. Has anyone else heard anything on this.?

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-10-2016, 03:45 PM
This may have been an April Fool's joke that is still circulating. It may also come from the strict guidelines that Disney has for their CM's, which do prohibit tattoos that will be visible to guests.

bleen3162
04-10-2016, 04:05 PM
If you read the Park Rules and Regulations you will see that those with "visible tattoos considered inappropriate such as those containing objectionable language or design " may be refused entrance to the park. Lets face it, I don't want to be standing in line behind someone with a discusting tattoo, especially with children around to see.

4disneynuts
04-10-2016, 04:09 PM
If you read the Park Rules and Regulations you will see that those with "visible tattoos considered inappropriate such as those containing objectionable language or design " may be refused entrance to the park. Lets face it, I don't want to be standing in line behind someone with a discusting tattoo, especially with children around to see.

I totally agree with you. I have seen some pretty bad ones. I have a Mickey and Minnie head on my ankle which I love. I'm glad to know I will be okay. Lol.

Lindsey
04-11-2016, 03:59 PM
I have a tattoo on my arm, and I have gotten lots of compliments from cast members, (it's Star Wars themed). Tats are fine so long as they are not "objectionable in language or design" as stated above.

taleasoldastime
04-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Most people have a tattoo of some kind these days so if this were true, Disney would be kicking out a lot of guests. I think it is safe to say you are fine.

DisneyFr33k
04-17-2016, 05:58 PM
True - but I've heard of Disney cast members being cleared with tattoos and piercings... crazy....

RunDMV
04-18-2016, 05:12 AM
Most people have a tattoo of some kind these days so if this were true, Disney would be kicking out a lot of guests. I think it is safe to say you are fine.

You say that like it would be a bad thing.

joanna71985
04-18-2016, 11:52 AM
True - but I've heard of Disney cast members being cleared with tattoos and piercings... crazy....

CMs are allowed to have tattoos and piercings. It's not a bad thing