PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+ Enhancements Further Customize Guest Experience Beginning April 10

John
04-10-2016, 10:11 AM
Latest info direct from Disney....

At the Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort, we are always looking for ways to help Guests further customize their experience and make it even easier to create unforgettable moments with their families and friends.

Starting April 10, 2016 guests will notice the following enhancements to how they make FastPass+ selections:

Guests will now be able to choose individual FastPass+ experiences and times, and will no longer need to make all selections for the same day at the same time.

While Guests will continue to be able to select up to three experiences in advance, they now will be able to book fewer than three selections, if desired.

In addition, when Guests have used their first three FastPass+ selections, they will now be able to make an additional FastPass+selection via the My Disney Experience mobile app,in addition to in-park kiosks. Once they’ve used the fourth, they will be able to select another, and so on.

faline
04-10-2016, 10:44 AM
This is at least at improvement over the current system. We've never even tried to book a fourth past pass given the lines we've seen at the kiosk areas.

LandFan
04-10-2016, 01:59 PM
This is at least at improvement over the current system. We've never even tried to book a fourth past pass given the lines we've seen at the kiosk areas.

Totally agree. Same here.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-10-2016, 03:47 PM
And I'm a third. Only once have we gotten a 4th FP, the lines at the kiosk were way too long!

This is an improvement, but I'm really starting to feel badly for those without smartphones, they are becoming an necessity for the trip!

azcavalier
04-10-2016, 07:54 PM
I am loving the rule that you no longer have to book three Fast Passes. This was my biggest beef with the rules, other than the tiered system in Epcot and DHS. Now I hope that the next change is that you can book Fast Passes for different parks on the same day in your first three FPs. That'll make us much happier.

1DisneyNut
04-11-2016, 08:22 AM
Well that is at least better than before. I still hate it, just slightly less now. :D

TIGGER17179
04-12-2016, 10:38 AM
I haven't used it yet but seems like it's taking some of the fun out of vacation when you have to be stuck to a smart phone. Just a thought. It's already where you have to plan around dining reservations and now have to take into account all the fast pass things.