PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Studios

Kreed0504
04-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Will be at HS this Friday afternoon (4/15). Will we be able to get into the frozen sing along and beauty and the beast shows without fast passes?

Strmchsr
04-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Probably. You need to get there really early and be prepared to wait a while but if you're willing to do that then you should get in. Now, the Frozen show I haven't been to in a few months but last time I was there you had to get there at opening and get a show time from a Cast Member near rope drop. Maybe someone else who has been recently can confirm if that is still happening.

Basket Mommy
04-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Now, the Frozen show I haven't been to in a few months but last time I was there you had to get there at opening and get a show time from a Cast Member near rope drop. Maybe someone else who has been recently can confirm if that is still happening.

Frozen Sing Along is now a Tier 2 FP option. You can always try, but if you want to make sure you get to see it, I'd do FP. I just checked MDE, and it's still available for the 15th.

rulesofbio
04-13-2016, 05:39 PM
How was it? :D

jans2kids
04-14-2016, 10:51 AM
We were there on a very busy day 12/24 and although we did have FP it looked like most of the stand by line was let in. Now that they are running many more shows per day (10 on 4/15) than when it first opened may spread the crowds out throughout the day. Also since they have moved into the new theater they were shwoing a Frozen pre-show on the overhead screens in the waiting area that were cute.

TheHD
04-15-2016, 03:49 PM
How was it? :D

It's worth watching, even if you're not so much a Frozen fan. I do like Frozen however.