PDA

View Full Version : Back After Ten Years Day Five 4/9/2016

BigFatDaddy
04-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Long day today. Started with breakfast at Steakhouse 55 in the Disneyland Hotel. It was very good. Gluten free pancakes were great! We took the monorail over to Disneyland. Instead of saying what we went on I should just say what we didn't. We never made it on the Matterhorn. It went down a couple times or the line was so long we didn't want to wait. We missed Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln also. Twice today we were offered fast passes from people who couldn't use them. That was so nice. Finally had a Dole Whip today. They are so good. DH had chicken nuggets and fries at The Stagecoach.

We got the biggest wookiee hugs ever from Chewie. Kylo Ren wasn't happy with me. I stepped over the yellow line. He came right up to my face to say I don't follow directions!
We watched the parade again and watched the fireworks with a view by the castle. Last night we watched them from Main St. Either way we loved them.

The forecast said heavy rain for the afternoon. Luckily it was wrong. Only a few showers here and there.

tinkwest
04-10-2016, 02:23 PM
Steakhouse 55 breakfast is such a great way to start the day. And seldom crowded. Too bad you missed the Matterhorn but great news about the light showers rather than pouring rain. I love your Kylo Ren story.

BriarRose0708
04-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Your Star Wars meet from today and Marvel character meet from yesterday sound so cool! We will definitely be taking the kids to them soon. Do you know if Thor still has a meet?

BigFatDaddy
04-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Thor wasn't here while we were here this past week. I know he used to be. Captain America and Spider-man were moved to California Adventure. Chewbacca and Kylo Ren are at Super Hero HQ in Tomorrow Land. By the way, don't call Kylo Ren by his name Ben. We were told we don't use that name here!