PDA

View Full Version : making changes to tickets

AJ Springfield
04-04-2016, 01:31 PM
I made reservations in December for a trip in June. I ordered tickets- 2 day with PH and Water Park Option and More. I would like to drop the Water Park Option (due to time and expense). I made reservations on the phone and I feel most comfortable calling back to make this change... but I am not looking forward to the hour phone call that I expect. Is there a faster way to change my tickets? What can I expect?? Thank you!!!!:confused:

faline
04-04-2016, 06:20 PM
I guess the larger question is whether or not Disney will allow you to drop the option on your ticket. Tickets are sold as non-refundable though Disney, of course, does allow you to upgrade to more expensive options. Good luck!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-04-2016, 06:44 PM
:ditto: Did you order your tickets as part of a package, or did you just call and order tickets? If part of a package, you are still within the window for changes. However, if you just ordered tickets, I'm really not sure if you can make changes to tickets alone.

AJ Springfield
04-04-2016, 07:47 PM
I called tonight. At first the cast member said that my tickets are nontransferable nd that I cannot change them, when I asked if I could change them because I have a resort and ticket "package", she said she would have to ask. I waited at least 5 -8 minutes and when she came back on she said yes, I could and transferred me to the resort desk who took the water park option off-- yay!!! Thanks for the idea about mentioning my package ibelieveindisneymagic!

deedee73
04-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Glad the Disney magic existed & you were able to take it off.

faline
04-05-2016, 07:14 AM
Glad it worked out for you!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Yea! I'm glad it worked out!