PDA

View Full Version : Online Check-in---I'm confused! :(

minnie-mouse
03-31-2016, 02:11 PM
Hi Everyone, we are heading to CSR next week. I just got an email for online check-in. How does that work? Do I just check in thru computer and then I don't need to go to lobby at all when we arrive? I did put a request for a low floor in certain building? Will I have good chance of getting that by doing online? Do they send you exact room # so we will know where we are staying before we arrive? Also, if we do get room location we are not satisfied with, what do I do? Do I call ahead of arrival and ask to change or go to lobby when we get there?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

PopPhan
03-31-2016, 02:30 PM
You can do most of your standard check-in online. Your request, if honored, will already be on your reservation. You will NOT get a room number until the day of your arrival and only when your room is ready. They will text you the room information if you have a cell # on file.

If you get a room that you are not satisfied with, you will have to go to Guest Services at the resort, just like you would normally if there is a problem with the room.

Since your tickets will be on your MagicBand, you can skip the check in desk on arrival. You can drop off your carry-on bag(s), if you have any, with the luggage handlers and go right to a park.