PDA

View Full Version : ME luggage tags

satchel01
03-30-2016, 08:09 PM
How many Magical Express luggage tags can a family get? Is it limited to one per person or is there a way to request an additional tag?

BrerGnat
03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
I always thought it was 2 per person.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-30-2016, 08:49 PM
It may have been, but I think for the last couple of trips it has been one per person. I don't think you can get extra though .... it would be nice, wouldn't it?

BrerGnat
03-30-2016, 09:03 PM
It may have been, but I think for the last couple of trips it has been one per person. I don't think you can get extra though .... it would be nice, wouldn't it?

That stinks.

Basket Mommy
03-30-2016, 09:38 PM
I read recently on one of the more popular Disney fan sites that you just have to call for more - "you'll receive 1 tag per person but if you need more than that, contact Magical Express to let them know and they'll send more - 866-599-0951)"

satchel01
03-30-2016, 09:43 PM
I read recently on one of the more popular Disney fan sites that you just have to call for more - "you'll receive 1 tag per person but if you need more than that, contact Magical Express to let them know and they'll send more - 866-599-0951)"

Hmm, I guess I'll give it a try tomorrow and see what happens.
Thanks!

Fangorn
03-30-2016, 09:50 PM
They only send 1 tag per person as standard procedure. But Basket Mommy is correct. If you need more, all you have to do is call and they will send you as many as you need. We did this in December. We were less than 10 days from leaving and realized that we were going to need to take an additional bag (Christmas presents for the grandson). The phone number to call is on the DME paperwork. I called on a Saturday. They quickly took care of it and the CM went out of his way to make sure they would go out in the mail that day. They arrived here in Oregon on Wednesday.

I have always found the DME folks to be more than accomdating (and I've had some fairly odd requests) and provide top-notch customer service.

Steve
Steve

BrerGnat
03-30-2016, 10:57 PM

Thanks for sharing that information!

DizneyRox
03-31-2016, 07:34 AM
When you arrange it, just tell them you need extra, they will send.