PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney World Resort Announces Details for D-Luxe Burger Restaurant

Figment!
03-26-2016, 11:40 AM
More details have been announced for one of several new Disney operated locations in Disney Springs:

D-Luxe Burger Opening This May at Disney Springs

by Rachel Bshero, Food & Beverage Marketing Communications Coordinator
Disney Parks & Resorts
March 22, 2016

... the new D-Luxe Burger {is} opening this May at Town Center at Disney Springs. Soon to be known for its delicious gourmet burgers and twisted milkshakes, it’s the perfect place to grab a delicious bite in the eclectically comfortable Florida ranch-inspired interior, or in the covered outdoor seating area that overlooks the springs.

There’s something for every burger aficionado, complete with unique toppings, freshly baked buns and a signature blend of beef. Gourmet burgers on the menu include:

Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato

Freshly cut fries and your choice of dipping sauces are the perfect complement to your burger. Artisanal gelato shakes with rotating flavors that may include Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S’mores and Cake – sure to tempt your palate. Root beer, Cherry Coke and orange soda floats are also featured, as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider. For adults, shakes with spirits include Smoked Bourbon and Beer and Godiva Raspberry.

As if gelato shakes weren’t sweet enough, the adorably delicious Red Velvet Burger Macaron is the perfect way for burger lovers to end a meal. Each macaron is lovingly handcrafted to look just like a burger, down to the raspberry ‘ketchup.’

The following are several food preview photos released for the Burgers, Milkshakes, and Signature Burger Macarons:

mgmnut
03-27-2016, 10:17 AM
My son loves a good burger, staying at SSR so maybe take a walk over and give this place a try in June.

The Southern Classic Burger sounds good, and the photo of that last shake looks interesting. Chocolate and Bacon?? As a kid I used to dunk my BK Bacon cheeseburgers right in my chocolate shake, loved the sweet and savory of it.

Sounds like a good "late night" place to hit.

Is there an actual menu posted anywhere?

Jeff
03-27-2016, 03:39 PM
Sounds good to me!

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-28-2016, 10:56 AM
It looks good ... we may have to wander over and give it a try!

Lindsey
03-28-2016, 03:09 PM
They have a veggie burger. :cloud9: I'll definitely give this place a shot. :D