PDA

View Full Version : How does it work booking FP+ and ADR's 180 days out for February?

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-24-2016, 03:51 PM
Karen with MJ told me I wouldn't be able to book my February trip until rates come out in late summer or early fall. My question is, don't you have to have a reservation number to book your FP+ and ADR's 180 days out? I would need to book in early August but if I don't have a reservation yet what would I do? I don't want to miss out on the popular FP+ like Seven Mines or Soarin:(

Fangorn
03-24-2016, 04:06 PM
You don't need a reservation number to make ADRs. FP+ can only be made 60 days out (30 if you're not staying on property).

Karen's great!

Steve

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-24-2016, 05:29 PM
Okay we should be fine then thanks.

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-24-2016, 08:16 PM
You will be fine.

For ADR's, if you have a reservation, you can book for your whole trip (up to 10 days) at once, instead of having to call back each day. Rates for the next year are usually out around August, so you might be able to book the trip and be all set.

If rates are not out, you have a couple of options: 1) call/go online each day and make your ADR's, or you could book a room only stay, and then cancel it and book a package when rates are out (if you're booking a package).

As Steve said, FP+ aren't until 60 days out, so you'll be all set by then!

Enjoy planning your trip!

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-28-2016, 07:40 AM
We may have to do that because I want to get BOG-I was only latter to get it later into our trip last time..