PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest & Prime Time Cafe-12 yr old will not eat anything on the adult menu

casey@bat
03-22-2016, 10:03 AM
How strict are they? Will they let my 12 yr old daughter order from the kids menu at Be Our Guest? She will choose the Pan Seared Chicken from the adult menu if they won't but I don't know if she will like it. She might like the steak but it's $35. She just turned 12 and doesn't eat that much.

-Same question for Prime Time Cafe

Can we just order an appetizer and dessert?

BrerGnat
03-22-2016, 10:10 AM
If you are paying out of pocket you can order whatever you want. If you are on the DDP, you can also order her meal from the kids menu and either choose to pay OOP for her or be okay with using a credit for a meal that costs 1/3 of its value. The bigger issue might be the tiny kid's portion sizes...they are really small.

Dulcee
03-22-2016, 11:06 AM
We've never had a problem with older kids ordering off the kids menu. You shouldn't have an issue at all. If she's a big eater you may want to consider a kids meal plus a side item.

casey@bat
03-22-2016, 12:58 PM
Thanks. We are not on the DDP. She is not a huge eater so the kid's portion should be fine. Yay!!!!

luvkatiebug
03-22-2016, 03:39 PM
My 15 year old ate off the kids menu almost every meal when we went b/c she is a horrible eater. She won't try anything. Its no problem, just now that the portions are small, but not that small. She was fine. (My 11 year old, on the other hand, will try anything!) Have a great trip!

Kairi_7378
03-22-2016, 07:25 PM
My coworker's wife ate exclusively off of the kids' menu on their last trip. She is in her late 40's. She had no issues.

casey@bat
03-23-2016, 09:44 AM
That's awesome to hear! Thanks!