PDA

View Full Version : Which are the Fast Pass Rides in Each of the Parks

andypooh
03-21-2016, 09:42 AM
Heading to DL June 21-25. Is there somewhere I can easily see which rides and attractions offer FP in each of the parks? Also, which rides should we get an FP for sure or go to immediately at park open? Thanks

BrerGnat
03-21-2016, 10:01 AM
Disneyland
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Star Tours
Autopia (currently closed)
Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Indiana Jones Adventure
Jungle Cruise (currently closed)

DCA
Tower of Terror
California Screamin'
Goofy's Sky School
Grizzly River Run
Soarin over California
Radiator Springs Racers

I recommend getting a FP immediately for Space Mountain and then riding Indiana Jones standby first thing. Then get a FP for Star Tours if you want to ride that as it has been VERY popular lately and waits get up to an hour pretty quickly. Then Thunder Mountain. Ride Matterhorn early as well. No FP there but there is a single rider line. Splash will likely have a long wait in the afternoons if it is hot. Mornings the line will stay short for quite some time as it takes people awhile to make it to that back corner of the park.

At DCA, Radiator Springs Racers should be your top priority. Those FP run out usually by 11am or so. Go to the FP machine FIRST, get a FP then getting in the standby line (or single rider). Soarin should be your next FP, then CA Screamin' and Tower of Terror.
Also, Toy Story Midway Mania has NO fastpass but will usually have a max wait time of 45-60 min. Ride it early or use single rider to cut down the wait there.

BriarRose0708
03-21-2016, 02:53 PM
The Disneyland App and other apps like Mousewait all designate which attractions have FastPass and sometimes also list the return times.

If you are solo, or only one person in your party wants to ride, don't skip the FP option on Soarin' for the single rider line on that attraction. I waited a lot longer in the single rider line at Soarin' while loads of standby parties and fast pass holders went by. It makes no sense for them to have a single rider option on that attraction - they just had us wait until enough people had queued up as single riders and then loaded us all on at once. It was more like an extra standby line that moved slower than the regular standby! Use fast pass for this one. All the other single rider options are worth it if you're by yourself.

NewDVCowner
03-21-2016, 04:59 PM
I also want to mention that unless it's really busy I'd skip the fastpass for Indiana Jones. The fastpasses are collect (and the lines merge) at the temple enterence. Unless the line is snakeing through the outside part the fastpass is not going to save you any time.

I have had really good luck with the single rider line at that ride, though the last time I went they were being more fussy with the single riders than they have in the past. Frankly, if you're traveling with adults and you don't mind riding seperately really look at the single rider options - you'll be together throughout the line and it's just the ride itself that you (may) be seperated.