PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Waffles

Kreed0504
03-20-2016, 04:27 PM
Has anyone tried the waffles from the allergen menu at Be Our Guest? I'm wondering if they are like regular waffles and not the gluten free variety. Thanks in advance!

BrerGnat
03-21-2016, 01:02 PM
From what I can gather searching Google, these are Disney's standard "allergy" waffles, and they are indicated for people with nut, egg, and wheat allergies, so I assume they are a gluten free, egg free waffle. Not really understanding how you can make waffles without eggs, but what do I know? ;) They are round and look like typical frozen waffles. I assume they are just that, frozen and warmed up.

DisneyFan1979
03-25-2016, 12:32 PM
I have had the gluten-free waffles at Cape May Cafe and Boma. I don't know if they are different from the allergen waffles. In both cases the chef made them to order, they were Mickey-shaped and the same size as the regular Mickey waffles. I thought they were delicious. My mom had a bite of mine and actually liked them better than the regular ones. You may want to check out the blog, glutenfreedairyfreewdw - she posts and reviews a lot of the allergen menus throughout WDW.