PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones 5 due in 2019

DizneyRox
03-15-2016, 09:23 PM
h++p://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/movies/indiana-jones-back-steven-spielberg-harrison-ford-reunite-fifth-installment-n538976

Looks like that are doing a 5th installment, which may explain why they appear to be keeping Indy at MGM. Personally I think they should have stopped at 3.

[spoiler]The aliens ruined it! [\spoiler]

baldburke
03-15-2016, 10:31 PM
On top of the $34M he made off of TFA he should be putting George Lucas in his will!

http://fortune.com/2015/12/21/harrison-ford-star-wars-pay/

NJDad
03-16-2016, 07:31 AM
Well, like the latest Star Wars, George Lucas will not be (very?) involved in this one, and he was the one who wanted the Aliens in Crystal Skull, right?

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-16-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm working on the theory that every other Indy movie is a great one. So ... this should be another great one! :)

Terra
03-16-2016, 10:57 AM
I do hope this one is good, but goodness Poor Indy is getting older.
Raiders of the Motorized Scooters!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
03-17-2016, 10:21 AM
When I read that they were doing a 4th Indy film, I was very sceptical that Harrison Ford could pull it off, but the one thing that wasn't bad about KOTCS was Harrison Ford. I read some quote from Spielberg that he simply directs what Lucas writes, which was his polite way that what Lucas wrote for Indy 4 was a turd.

My hope is, since there has been no mention of Lucas as being involved with the project, that it can be pulled off. Ford wasn't terrible in TFA, but you could tell his movements weren't quite as spry. Hopefully he can still pull off Indy.

Raiders will always be in my list of all time favorite movies.