PDA

View Full Version : How does FP work

andypooh
03-15-2016, 05:32 PM
First trip to DL in a decade this coming June. Have been to WDW many times. How does the FP system work in DL? Are the 2 parks FP systems connected? Are there any rides that you can get an FP for but are not otherwise connected to the FP system so you can hold a second FP at the same time? Thanks

Genie1953
03-15-2016, 06:01 PM
I could be wrong but I think they still do paper fast passes. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

tinkwest
03-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Disneyland Resort still uses paper FastPasses. Go to the Fastpass distribution area, insert your park pass and receive your FastPass, which will show your return time window and also inform you of when you may obtain another FastPass for another attraction. Fastpass distribution is generally near the attraction itself, with the exception of Radiator Springs Racers. The FastPass distribution is near It's Tough to be a Bug!.

FastPasses for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure work independently of each other. So you may get a FastPass at Disneyland and immediately get another FastPass at DCA. To the best of my knowledge all of the FastPasses within a park are now connected to each other. I could be wrong. I am not a huge FastPass user.

The exception to all of this is World of Color at DCA (distribution area near Grizzly River Run). As this is more entertainment than an actual attraction, it is tracked independently from the other FastPasses. You may hold this FastPass at the same time as another FastPass at DCA. Fantasmic! was tracked in the same manner when it was showing at Disneyland.