PDA

View Full Version : Poly connecting studios

Hammer
03-15-2016, 01:30 PM
While we were at Disney this past weekend, we started to discuss where we wanted to stay for Food and Wine this year. Our dates will be 11/2-11/8. We checked our dates using the availability tool on the DVC member site. As expected there is only partial availability at Beach Club and Boardwalk. Only 1 day is unavailable at VGF. We plan to waitlist at VGF and BCV (2 days unavailable).

What is available are Poly studios. As I have mentioned before, Cheryl and I both like to have are own room to sleep, as we have two different styles (I watch TV to fall asleep and she reads and the TV can make it hard for her to fall and stay asleep), so we thought of reserving 2 studios as we think the new pool area is beautiful. Will they guarentee connecting or is it a request? I suspect it is a request, even though they market the connecting studios aspect :rolleyes:.

Fangorn
03-15-2016, 02:31 PM
It is a request. But since all the studios connect to one other, it should be a request that is easily fulfilled. Disney would actually have to work very hard to NOT be able to meet that request.

Steve