PDA

View Full Version : Different Schedule/Same Room

LittleSpirit02
03-13-2016, 10:22 PM
My brother in law, husband and I are all wanting to go to WDW together in September. My BIL would be there 7 days or so at a value resort and my husband and I only 3.

The rate changes apparently based on how many people in the room. Can my BIL buy the whole stay, with rate only going up the 4 days we're with him?

How do we arrange this and only add ourselves for some of the reservation?
How does this affect the Magical Express?

Fangorn
03-14-2016, 12:38 AM
There is a $10/night additional charge at the values for each additional adult beyond 2. I would have your bil make the reservation for just him initially. Then, later, he can call and add the two of you on for those days you'll be staying. It could probably all be done at once, but the one time we tried something like this, it got messed up because the CM didn't comprehend what I was asking.

This won't affect your ability to use Magical Express. Everyone on the reservation is entitled to use DME and everyone can have different travel itineraries. But it may be best to actually call DME to make those reservations once you're on the resort reservation. The on-line form is geared toward everyone having the same schedule and flights. While you can submit multiple forms, I think it's much simpler in the long run to call, talk to a real person, and know when you hang up that it's all arranged correctly.

Hope this helps
Steve