PDA

View Full Version : Vacation plans moving along ADR's made

Itchy
03-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Well today was a good day. I hit the 180 day mark and was able to get all of the reservations made with the time I wanted. I was able to score BOG at 4:45 and had other time to chose from.. I guess this is because the free dining not being offered for Sept yet.

I was able to book a bounce back offer while at POP last year with free dining.
We love free dining but we will not pay for it after running the numbers.

The next step will be fast pass and online check in.

179 days and counting.. :woohoo::joy::yay:

VWL Mom
03-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Glad you were able to get everything you wanted!

mgmnut
03-08-2016, 06:31 PM
This is our first trip we ever booked under the 180 day mark, we booked on a whim at 104 days so most of the sought after reservations were already gone. This means no BOG on this trip but we did get the West Wing for dinner last trip so I am ok with it.

We no longer pay for the Dining Plans either, not since we did a trip without the plan and ate where we wanted when we wanted with plenty of sit downs and found we still made out better, and didn't walk around feeling like a tick ready to pop with all the dining plan food. I wouldn't pass up any free dining though.

For this trip we have booked a few table service ADR's so it is not all CS, we also booked HDDR at FW. Everything else will be CS, around the world snacking, or whatever we feel like while we are there if we can get in.

My tickets should arrive this week. I will link them to my MDE and count the days down to grabbing FP+ times.

Good Luck with the rest of your trip planning!!

Lindslou
03-21-2016, 01:51 PM
Yay!!!! Congrats!! :thumbsup::number1::mickey:

BriarRose0708
03-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Woohoo, congrats!!! Hope you have the same luck with the Fast Passes!