PDA

View Full Version : Any deals during Christmas?

Lynn J Mc
03-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Trying to plan the week after Christmas. Am I dreaming to hope for a discount code for that week. We have been during Christmas week before and I know it will be crowded but I will be at WDW so who cares about the crowd! Thanks.

Strmchsr
03-07-2016, 01:49 PM
That's the most crowded week of the year so, no, unfortunately no discounts that week.

Speedy1998
03-08-2016, 12:20 PM
We have been during Christmas week before and I know it will be crowded but I will be at WDW so who cares about the crowd! Thanks.

When was the last time you were there after Christmas? You may want to go out to youtube and take a look at the line of cars trying to get into the park this past Christmas.

Now having said that, no discounts. If you still plan on going do AK or HS on Christmas Day. Most people try to do MK or Epcot on Christmas day. MK and Epcot are usually less busy on Christmas Even and Dec 26.

mechanic
03-09-2016, 12:13 AM
There was free dining this past year that ended on December 21. We arrived on December 20, and stayed through 28th. So we had free dining for our whole stay. We didn't find the crowds to be too much. We had a great trip, but did feel that the amount of holiday decorations have decreased over the years.