PDA

View Full Version : ticket question

jpmsrivers
03-04-2016, 09:24 AM
We are not sure if we want a 6 day or a 7 day ticket. If we purchase a 6 day ticket and decide we need the 7 day can we just add that on by paying the difference or will we need to purchase an individual day use ticket? Thanks a bunch for the help!

jpmsrivers
03-04-2016, 09:57 AM
I have another question about tickets. :blush:

I am purchasing tickets with the park hopper. If I decide I need the water park fun and more option can that be added? And if so, do I just pay the difference?

Thanks so much!

VAdizneefan
03-04-2016, 10:22 AM
If you decide you need to go from 6 days to 7 days, you'd pay the difference in cost to get that extra day -- not the cost of a single day ticket.

To go from park hopper to park hopper plus waterparks, you'd pay the cost difference there too. It isn't much at all to add that option on once you already have added park hoppers so that's definitely something to consider if you think you want to even do just one day at a waterpark.

jpmsrivers
03-04-2016, 10:48 AM
That is what I was thinking. Thank you so much!

Fangorn
03-04-2016, 12:50 PM
I don't know if this is still in effect or not (I assume so), but several years ago they changed the ticket upgrade policy to allow you only one upgrade transaction per ticket. Meaning you could add extra days and PH and Water Parks all at once, but you couldn't add the water parks and then the next day decide to add an additional day to the ticket.

So if you're thinking about adding things on to an existing ticket, make sure you do it all at once - or you might be out of luck.

Steve