PDA

View Full Version : AP renewal

minnie04
03-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Wow!! It's been a while since i have been on here. Nice to be back :mickey: I have AP that are expiring March 26th. I wanted to renew them when we get back from our next trip. We are going for Spring Break the 20-24th. My question is, if I renew them now does my expiration date change? I'm not worried about that. I just want the payment date to move from where it is now. how does that work?

Checkers
03-01-2016, 05:17 PM
You renewal date will remain the same, just expires in 2017. For example, ours expired on 10/6/15 and when we renewed they expire on 10/6/16. You can renew within 30 days before or after your expiration date.

dnickels
03-01-2016, 05:20 PM
Wow!! It's been a while since i have been on here. Nice to be back :mickey: I have AP that are expiring March 26th. I wanted to renew them when we get back from our next trip. We are going for Spring Break the 20-24th. My question is, if I renew them now does my expiration date change? I'm not worried about that. I just want the payment date to move from where it is now. how does that work?

Your expiration date will not change. If you renew today or anytime up through the renewal window (I think you can get the renewal discount for something like 30 days after your pass expires) your expiration date will still be March 26th. If you wait until after that extension window has passed you would get a new expiration date, but you won't get the renewal discount -it would be as if you are getting an entirely new AP, not a renewal of your existing one.
And I have no idea about moving the payment date, I don't know how they do that, probably a question for 407-WDW-INFO

Goofy4TheWorld
03-01-2016, 10:30 PM

I was about to dive into this post with some facts and figures, but at the last minute I realized that you appear to live in Miami, Florida.

So I think it would be beneficial for you to post the details of what kind of Annual Pass you have, since Florida residents (and ONLY Florida residents) can purchase their APs on a payment plan.

minnie04
03-04-2016, 03:34 PM
I was about to dive into this post with some facts and figures, but at the last minute I realized that you appear to live in Miami, Florida.

So I think it would be beneficial for you to post the details of what kind of Annual Pass you have, since Florida residents (and ONLY Florida residents) can purchase their APs on a payment plan.

WOW!! I never knew we were the only ones that could pay on a payment plan. I need to look into which pass wee want since this all has changed and they have all kinds of new passes. I want mine to have NO blackout dates and No water park. I guess its "GOLD" now from what I have seen. It's crazy with all the new changes.

VWL Mom
03-05-2016, 08:41 AM
Gold does have blackout dates, you would need to go Platinum. Here's the link (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/florida-residents/passholder-program/) for comparison.

minnie04
03-07-2016, 10:44 AM
thank you, Im going to look and see what fits us best..