PDA

View Full Version : Pecos Bills

mgmnut
02-28-2016, 12:10 PM
Did Pecos Bills do away with Burgers and the Burger fixins Bar??

I don't think there has been a trip we have not eaten the burgers at least once at Pecos Bills, it became a tradition for us.

New menu looks like just Fajitas and such.

Has anyone tried the new menu, is it any good?

VWL Mom
02-28-2016, 12:47 PM
They have done away with the burger and fixings. As far as the new menu, we passed on it when we were because it wasn't what we were looking for. Online opinions seems split.

snowflakegirl
02-28-2016, 03:22 PM
I was disappointed with the loss of the burgers and fixins bar. We were there in August and were planning on still giving it a try despite not feeling super inspired by the menu. The parks were crowded when we were there, but inside Pecos Bills the lines seemed ridiculously long and there wasn't a table to be seen. We head over to Columbia Harbor House and were seated and eating in relative quiet within 10 minutes of getting in line to order.

goofiecrazy
02-28-2016, 09:42 PM
disappointed they changed the menu here. we always ate here. :(

joonyer
02-28-2016, 11:17 PM
You can still get the burgers at Cosmic Ray's, but the atmosphere is not the same.

TheDuckRocks
02-29-2016, 10:32 AM
From the official Disney website:
Southwest Burger
topped with Pepper Jack and served with a side of Tortilla Chips
$13.99
Was recently added because of complaints. When we ate there they did have the melted chees on the fixin's bar.

mgmnut
02-29-2016, 11:10 AM
We head over to Columbia Harbor House and were seated and eating in relative quiet within 10 minutes of getting in line to order.

That is always our second choice as well, the kids also said they don't want to try the new menu

princessgirls
02-29-2016, 11:32 AM
Sigh.... I'll cross Peco's Bill off now too....

rt207
03-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Did Pecos Bills do away with Burgers and the Burger fixins Bar??

Oh no! I didn't know this...:fit:. Well, at least I found out before I got there.

mechanic
03-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Had a nice meal there in december. 3 of us buger, chicken fajita, steak fajita, chili.
Burger was great, came with side of tortilla chips, fajitas came with some very bland rice. The topping bar is still there, but they did,get rid of the cheese sauce. Shredded cheese is still there. Used desert credit to get chili . The chili was very good. So we're the chicken fajitas. The steak fajitas were very tough and hard to chew. Didn't finish them.

Sylvia
03-07-2016, 01:23 PM
Had a nice meal there in december. 3 of us buger, chicken fajita, steak fajita, chili.
Burger was great, came with side of tortilla chips, fajitas came with some very bland rice. The topping bar is still there, but they did,get rid of the cheese sauce. Shredded cheese is still there.

Do you know if cheese other than pepper jack can be requested on the burger?
Does the fixings bar still offer the sauteed mushrooms?

Crossing my fingers that the answers are "yes". :)

Thanks.

mechanic
03-09-2016, 12:28 AM
Sadly, I don't recall. And neither does my son. I looked back at the photo from my vlog, and there were no mushrooms on either of our plates though....

i'm grumpy
03-09-2016, 10:06 AM
We really liked fixin's bar, but there's nothing on this new menu we would eat.

1DisneyNut
03-09-2016, 11:01 AM
Yeah that is definitely a huge disappointment. I guess we won't be eating there anymore in the future.

i'm grumpy
03-09-2016, 11:41 AM
And those chairs are so uncomfortable.