PDA

View Full Version : Linking in DME

mgmnut
02-28-2016, 09:15 AM
Hi All, Its been a couple of years since we last visited. Our last trip was back in Aug 2013 at Old Key West and Magic Bands were still in the testing phase, we have not experienced a trip with them yet. I am sure I will have many questions along the planning of the trip with closures, dining, etc, but mainly working with the magic bands.

For this trip we have reserved 2 x 1 BR Units at Saratoga Springs June 11 - 18, first time at this resort. It will be Crowded and Hot but my twins graduate HS June 5 so we had to wait until after. It will be DW, DS, DD, and myself in one Unit, and BIL and SIL in the other. I used My RCI points and a Guest Certificate to get the two rooms via DVC. I should have my Disney confirmation Numbers soon for DME purposes

When I get the two Confirmation numbers can I link them in DME for fastpass plus choices, dining, etc?

BIL is a disabled Vet and will be getting 4 day Hopper tickets for him and SIL, we will be getting 7 day Hoppers purchased separately, can they still be linked in DME if not for the same amount of days and used to reserve Fastpass times?

faline
02-28-2016, 04:19 PM
One you have everything set up in your My Disney Experience should be able to make your fast pass plus reservations for everyone for the four days your brother in law has active tickets. Beyond that, you will only be able to make fastpass plus reservations for the folks in your party who have tickets for the additional three days.

Making dining reservations should not be an issue once you get your resort reservations linked.