PDA

View Full Version : Two-Part Question(POLY Related)....

RavsRuleDisney!
02-23-2016, 09:12 AM
One month to go!!!! :mickey:

Ok, first for the DW - I am reading bits & pieces about problems with the hot tubs on site. She is REALLY looking forward to some quality hot-tubbing so are the issues, whatever they are/were, straightened out?

Secondly for me - I am looking to get in a morning jog or two while there but not sure of the options. Can you go around the lagoon? I know the property itself is not spread out much. Could hit the streets but not my first choice. Help on these topics please!! :thumbsup:

Polynesian Dweller
02-23-2016, 12:04 PM
The hot tub at the main pool is fine and that's the only one at the moment. There are no problems with it at the moment. Maybe you could let us know what problems she's heard. I've never heard of significant issues and it's well used.

You can run between the TTC and the Grand Floridian. The running/walking path does not go any further.

tikiman
03-04-2016, 06:21 PM
The hot tub has been closed this whole week and there is no estimated time for the repairs to be completed. This is the same reoccurring problem that it has faced since it opened last April. There is no way to know if it will be functioning when you are there but the Oasis pool should open by the second week of March and it has a hot tub.