PDA

View Full Version : Need help linking tickets on MDE

natstroop
02-21-2016, 09:02 PM
I have a family trip planned for August that's in my account already. My boys and I are also going next month during spring break with their band for a trip. I got my ticket numbers from the band director so that I can get fastpasses. But when I go in my account, it only shows my August trip, and I don't want to link the tickets with that trip. I can't figure out to get the band tickets entered so I can reserve the FPs. Does anyone know how to do that?

Thanks!

P.S. We are not staying onsite.

faline
02-22-2016, 07:27 AM
You may want to contact support for assistance but I think you can go ahead and enter your tickets. They will obviously be used next month so shouldn't affect your August trip.

VWL Mom
02-22-2016, 04:12 PM
If you have tickets for your August trip already entered I would contact support to make sure the right tickets are used for the right trip.

natstroop
02-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Thank you for replying. I'll contact customer support right now.

natstroop
02-22-2016, 07:17 PM
Customer service said to go ahead and enter the tickets and make fastpass selections. Upon arrival at the first park (before entering,) I'm supposed to go to Guest Relations and tell them to specify that these tickets are to be used with this trip. There shouldn't be a problem after that.

ThanxForNoticin
02-23-2016, 01:03 PM
It seems like there should be a way for average users like us to prioritize the tickets, but that doesn't seem to be a feature Disney is willing to implement. My wife and I bought 10-day non-expiring tickets before they stopped selling them - they'll last us for several shorter trips that we like to do. This year, we're going to be there several times, so we purchased an annual pass - but Disney has to make sure the priority of the tickets is correct in our MDE account - so we use days from the annual pass and not the regular tickets! Maybe it's not that common for people to have different tickets out there at the same time, especially with non-expiring tickets being eliminated.