PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back Disappointment

sigmaqt95
02-18-2016, 10:15 PM
I was really bummed about the Bounce Back offer that was available during our last trip. First, there was never anything left in our room as there was last time. I thought that was strange. Secondly, when I called the window for the bounce back was super short. We would have to return by last week of July/first week of August and it would cost more than our original trip. I just found it really odd.

I still am kicking myself for not taking advantage of the awesome bounce back we were offered in May 2013.

Curious to hear what others have been offered lately.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-19-2016, 09:14 AM
We've been using the late summer bounce back for a few years now, and every year the window when it is offered is getting smaller and smaller.

With crowds on the increase, there is less need for Disney to offer anything.

4disneynuts
02-19-2016, 10:39 AM
We stayed at CBR last September (2015) and we had a bounce back offer in our room in the magazine they leave you. It was for free dining but you had to check in by October 1 and it was good for up to 10 days and you could book up to 3 rooms. We booked for October 1-7 for us and our family. We were so excited to get the free dining as there are 14 of us going.

i know in 2014 when we went the bounce back offer was just 25% off room rate. I am really hoping when we go this October that they offer the free dining in the bounce back as we would surely book again for 2017.

If anyone knows what the current bounce back offer is for that time of year could you please let me know. Thanks!