PDA

View Full Version : MDE Linking reservations

We LOVE Disney
02-18-2016, 10:37 AM
Hi

Ok, I KNOW I've done this several times in the past but I can not, for the life of me, figure this out (I looked on here and didn't find the answer....sorry) :blush::

We will be in Disney staying at All Star Sports (going because my daughter's cheer gym got a bid to attend the Summit which is a HUGE competitive cheer event and they WON it in 2014.....sorry, proud mom moment here :mickey:). Anywho, after it is all said and done, my family will be staying the week after but will have 2 rooms. I already have the reservations etc but can't figure out how to link the 2 so I can see them both on the MDE app :confused:

Help......

We LOVE Disney
02-18-2016, 03:18 PM
One thing I forgot to mention is that I CAN see it on my computer, but not on my phone app...

Goofy4TheWorld
02-18-2016, 03:25 PM
Step 1 would definitely be to log out of your account from the mobile app, then sign back in. There is a good chance that doing this will make the reservations appear in theapp.

Polynesian Dweller
02-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Step 1 would definitely be to log out of your account from the mobile app, then sign back in. There is a good chance that doing this will make the reservations appear in theapp.

Agree with that. There was an app upgrade recently. I find after most app upgrades it will look like you are logged in but you really aren't. Logging out and logging in again fixes everything.

We LOVE Disney
02-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Logged out, then back in. Didn't help :(

Goofy4TheWorld
02-18-2016, 10:19 PM
Your ability to see reservations on a desktop PC but not on a mobile device is a problem that I have seen posted about several times, and the fixes are hit-or-miss as to which one may work for you.

Step 2 - Make sure that you are logging into the same MDE account (the same email login) on both your desktop and your mobile device (just in case you have multiple accounts).

Step 3 - Ensure that you have upgraded to the most recent version of the MDE App for your particular mobile device.

Step 4 - Do a "password reset" on your MDE account (I know it sounds odd, but it has sometimes been the fastest way to resolve your exact "missing reservations from mobile phone app" problem).

Step 5 - Call (407) 939-5277 and get technical support to fix the problem.

We LOVE Disney
02-21-2016, 09:39 PM
Ok, I've literally done all that was suggested and I still only see 1 reservation. Is there a miracle cure out there for this??