PDA

View Full Version : Food & Wine Festival returns to DCA this April!

BrerGnat
02-15-2016, 01:32 PM
From the Disney Parks Blog:

Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Coming Weekends in April
Feb 15th, 2016 @ 12:57 pm › Rachel Bshero

Attention foodies! I’m excited to tell you that Disney California Adventure park will soon be filled with even more fabulous food and an awakening of the senses when the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival begins April 1.

This month-long festival, taking place during weekends in April, will celebrate some of the best of delicious California cuisine. A distinguishing feature will be new Festival Marketplaces, where guests can sip and savor delicious flavors from throughout the state of California. The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival will also include culinary demonstrations, appearances by celebrity chefs and informative seminars.

We’ll have more information to share soon, including how you can reserve your seat at the premium experiences taking place during the festival. Mark your calendar now for the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, weekends beginning April 1 at Disney California Adventure park.

tinkwest
02-15-2016, 02:21 PM
Wow. I expected this to come back years ago after the refurbishment to the front of the park and when it didn't return I thought it was done for. I hope there is a good amount of choices for the common man. In the past I felt there were many high priced, limited seating options and not enough for the casual visitor.

BrerGnat
02-15-2016, 05:00 PM
Wow. I expected this to come back years ago after the refurbishment to the front of the park and when it didn't return I thought it was done for. I hope there is a good amount of choices for the common man. In the past I felt there were many high priced, limited seating options and not enough for the casual visitor.

I agree with you. I thought this festival was history. This is a very surprising announcement. I won't be paying for any of the up charge events but I will definitely be checking out the food and drink offerings.

Although, frankly, this So Cal ticket offer is resulting in absolutely MOBBED weekends at the parks, and it runs through late May. There is no reason to try and bring in even MORE people at this point. I'm a bit frustrated with Disney's apparent obsession with packing the parks to the point of suffocation lately.

BriarRose0708
03-16-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm going to check this out when we are there at the end of April, although I certainly don't expect it to compare with F&W at EPCOT!