PDA

View Full Version : Donald Duck merchandise?

minnie-mouse
02-13-2016, 10:46 AM
Does anyone know where I can find the most Donald Duck clothing or accessories in WDW? My daughter loves him and I never seem to see much Donald merchandise in the stores.

BrerGnat
02-13-2016, 11:07 AM
It's hard to find. I think Mouse Gear has the best selection though. It's in Epcot.

Goofy4TheWorld
02-13-2016, 11:28 PM
I would think that the gift shop for PhilharMagic would have Donald stuff, but I can't say for sure that it has a wide selection. But I know I have bought a Donald shirt or two there before.

minnie-mouse
02-14-2016, 08:29 AM
I checked Philharmagic shop last year, they didn't seem to have as much as previous years. Thanks I will look in Mouse Gear.

BrerGnat
02-14-2016, 12:41 PM
I checked Philharmagic shop last year, they didn't seem to have as much as previous years. Thanks I will look in Mouse Gear.

Most of it seems to be geared towards guys. But I have seen a couple cute Donald shirts for women as well.

Giggy
02-28-2016, 01:48 PM
I used to collect cuddly Donald toys at the parks, they used to have them themed to specific areas - for example lands in Magic Kingdom or countries at World Showcase. My sister used to do the same with Minnies and my brother with Plutos. Do they still do these? :mickey:

i'm grumpy
03-17-2016, 10:30 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the most Donald Duck clothing or accessories in WDW? My daughter loves him and I never seem to see much Donald merchandise in the stores.

There was a shop in the DHS Animation Courtyard with toys. There were little cars with Donald, Pluto, Minnie or Mickey in them. It's the indoor one, not the Princess one.