PDA

View Full Version : Question on Dining plan and Buffets

Genie1953
02-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Can anyone tell me if non-alcoholic beverages are included in the Buffets on the Dining plan?

Basket Mommy
02-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Drinks are included with buffets, so I'm sure they're covered by the dining plan.

TheDuckRocks
02-02-2016, 11:15 AM
I can't think of any one meal on the DDPs that do not include a non-alcoholic beverage.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-02-2016, 11:38 AM
:exactly:

The DDP includes and entrée, dessert and a non-alcoholic drink OR a buffet and a non-alcoholic drink.

#1donaldfan
02-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Yep the drink (non-alcoholic) is included ..... currently

Genie1953
02-02-2016, 08:10 PM
Probably need to clarify....are they included on the buffet if we are paying out of pocket and not on the dining plan? We are pricing out things to see if it will be worth it to get the dining plan this time. We have always gotten it in the past but this time we will be at Universal at least one day and will be paying out of pocket anyway for two meals that day so there might be too many meals/too much food for us if we are on the dining plan. If free dining is offered we will certainly take advantage of it though.

BrerGnat
02-03-2016, 12:12 AM
Probably need to clarify....are they included on the buffet if we are paying out of pocket and not on the dining plan? We are pricing out things to see if it will be worth it to get the dining plan this time. We have always gotten it in the past but this time we will be at Universal at least one day and will be paying out of pocket anyway for two meals that day so there might be too many meals/too much food for us if we are on the dining plan. If free dining is offered we will certainly take advantage of it though.

Yes. All the buffets include your choice of non alcoholic (non specialty) beverage in the price.