PDA

View Full Version : Barber Shop in MK. Any good for girls?

mandaep
01-31-2016, 06:24 PM
So I took my son when he was 14 months old and he had his first haircut, they saved a lock of his hair, gave us a certificate and gave him a mickey ears hat that said first haircut all for 18$. I feel like it was by far the best value we have ever received in disney. Not to mention it was the most adorable haircut and Penny was amazing. I wanted to take my daughter in April (be 4 at the time) and I want them to just trim her hair to save and I was wondering if they still did the certificate and hat? What else would they do for girls to make it more special if she isn't getting a really big haircut, but a mere trim. Do they do any princess type things for girls? Also how much are the haircuts now.

IloveJack
02-01-2016, 10:53 AM
They will do a pony tail or pig tails and put confetti in their hair after the cut. They aren't allowed to do any other styling or princess-type things (I'm sure due to BBB). All of our kids have had their first haircuts on Main Street, and they gave the same things to the girls as the boy.

waymickey
02-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Ask for pixie dust! They will put sparkled confetti on her hair held down with hair spray. MY DD did it and was beaming!!!

#1donaldfan
02-01-2016, 01:02 PM
My DD loved her trim there.... the pixy dust was a nice add on.