PDA

View Full Version : Captain Cooks?

Scallywag
01-31-2016, 08:57 AM
I was looking at videos of Captain Cooks. It appears to be really small, not a lot of seating. Does it get really crowded in there? Is there a good time to hit breakfast before the place fills up? We will be there early June.

Thanks.

Polynesian Dweller
01-31-2016, 11:58 AM
I'm not sure what video you are looking at but the one's I saw don't do justice to the seating areas. It is not very small. There's lots of seating indoors and there are also tables outside. Don't fret, you'll be fine anytime you go. Of course, if you go first thing in the morning before park opening and a bit after it will of course be busiest as people try to get to rope drop.

baldburke
02-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Yes...it is crowded at times, but we've never not been able to find a table. Plus there's plenty of seating outside. The Poly is a fairly small resort so it likewise has a small quick serve. You'll be surprised, but I don't see any major concerns over Cap't Cooks. Enjoy!

Polynesian Dweller
02-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Yes...it is crowded at times, but we've never not been able to find a table. Plus there's plenty of seating outside. The Poly is a fairly small resort so it likewise has a small quick serve. You'll be surprised, but I don't see any major concerns over Cap't Cooks. Enjoy!
Good point about the Poly's size. The QS is not going to be the size of a value or moderate resort's. Far fewer people staying at the Poly. So Captain Cook's will appear small in a video if the OP is used to other resorts bu as you point out, it's appropriate sized for the Poly's guest numbers.