PDA

View Full Version : Muppet Vision 3D - Status?

Jack Skellington
01-28-2016, 01:23 AM
Hello,

Just getting into the planning mode for the upcoming trip in late March.

I noticed the "First Time in Forever Sing Along" has taken over the Muppet Vision 3D theatre. However, Muppet Vision 3D is not listed as down for refurbishment.

Is it? Or is it just something that takes over the theatre at select times of the day?

My two daughters love Frozen, but they also like the Muppets, so I was hoping we could do both!

Thanks in advance!

JS:mickey:

Goofy4TheWorld
01-28-2016, 09:09 AM
Frozen didn't take over the Muppet theater, it took over the American Idol theater. So far Muppets remain safe.

Strmchsr
01-28-2016, 01:10 PM
Frozen didn't take over the Muppet theater, it took over the American Idol theater. So far Muppets remain safe.

You're referring to WDW - the OP is talking about the Disneyland version. At Disneyland the Muppets are no longer showing. Frozen is about to move out of what is now called the Royal Theater (what used to be the Muppetvision Theater) and into the space which has been home to the Aladdin show but it's just been announced that the Tangled show will be moving into the Royal Theater so no sign of the Muppets returning any time soon. According to some of my friends at DLR the Muppets will eventually return but not until Imagineering has created a new show. Muppetvision will not return to DLR.

Goofy4TheWorld
01-28-2016, 02:42 PM
Ooops :blush:

Strmchsr
01-28-2016, 07:45 PM
Easy mistake to make. :D Thanks for trying to help though!

apshort65
01-30-2016, 02:57 AM
Is the Aladdin show going away?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tinkwest
01-30-2016, 06:48 AM
Yes. Aladdin has closed and Frozen is scheduled to arrive this summer.

apshort65
01-30-2016, 07:48 AM
Thanks Tink, that's a shame, I know "everyone" loves Frozen but Aladdin was such a funny show

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk