PDA

View Full Version : Cheap, clean off site

disney obsessed
01-27-2016, 12:22 PM
My DD and her BF are driving down on march 7. They need a cheap clean place to stay. I have looked but cant find anything less than 50/ night, that i will allow them to stay. Any ideas for me? Usually i can find decent places for 30 - 40 but not having luck.
This is the first time she is going alone.
Thanks!

mechanic
01-27-2016, 03:44 PM
Destiny palms. We stayed there twice. Clean, free breakfast. Good sized rooms too.

barnaby
01-27-2016, 04:11 PM
I've stayed at the Magic Castle Inn and Suites on Irlo Bronson Hwy a few times.
Very cheap and 5 mins to the WDW.
First couple times, had no issues. Last time, room smelled musty and the other guests were a little shady. But since it was just one night, and just my wife and I, it wasn't a big deal.
We are heading back down in August with my granddaughter and I am on the fence about staying there.

Susan A
01-29-2016, 09:20 AM
We just stayed at the Golden Link last week. Cheap and clean.
I'm very picky... Our first rm was upstairs. Beds were made, but it needed to be vacuumed and hair in tub. I told lady at front desk and she apologized. She said upstairs rooms aren't used as often. She switched us to a downstairs room (305?). Much better.

I don't think I could stay there fur a week, but two nights were fine.

Complaints on trip advisor are about tight security. I want owners to make sure extra guests are coming and going.

Terra
01-29-2016, 11:41 AM
Our go to off site hotel is Seralago Suites.
I just did a search and around those dates, I'm getting a $58 price.
Nice hotel, good breakfast buffet. Decent food court/small star. Game room. 2 nice pools. Hot tub, tiki bar.
The family suites are about 60-70 but nice if you have kiddos.
We go there about every 2 months for a mini weekend.

disney obsessed
01-29-2016, 10:22 PM
Thank you to everyone for their suggestions. I have stayed at Seralago and it is something i was thinking of checking out. If anyone has more options....i'm listening!