PDA

View Full Version : First time at Disneyland- only one day! HELP!!

donald-doc
12-23-2015, 08:24 PM
Hi everyone...

While we are in L.A. for the holidays, we will be at Disneyland for only ONE day...

We intend to buy only the one-day pass. Can we set up the FAST-PASS to link to our tickets (like they do in WDW)?

Should we order now, and pick up at will call or print?

We are only concerned about the logistics of getting the tickets, and setting up fast passes.

Any advice would be helpful.

NewDVCowner
12-23-2015, 10:43 PM
Fast passes at Disneyland are done the same way they used to be done at WDW. You don't pre ok them. You'll go to the ride, swipe your ticket, get a fastpass to come back at another time. No need to pre-book.

tinkwest
12-23-2015, 10:49 PM
Disneyland still uses paper Fastpasses. Walk up to the machine, insert your ticket, out pops your Fastpass.

It's been so long since I had anything other than an annual pass that I can't really accurately answer about your tickets. I believe you can scan then from your phone at the gate but not positive so I'd print them ahead of time.

BrerGnat
12-24-2015, 11:12 AM
You can order tickets through the app on your phone. They will scan the barcode on your phone and then hand you a paper ticket at the turnstile when you enter. (To use to get FP)