PDA

View Full Version : Rose & Crown and Illuminations

Dream'nDisney
12-11-2015, 10:45 AM
We have 7:50 p.m. ADR's at Rose & Crown. If we are unable to get outside seating or even an inside window seat, do they still have a view area outside for those dining with them?

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Yes, they will invite you outside to watch.

Although, not to get your hopes up, but we've seen them CRAM people into patio tables (like 3 people at a table for 2) to get everyone outside, so hopefully you get an outside seat and are all set.

CaptSmee
12-12-2015, 01:59 PM
We have been several times when a bunch of people finish their meal in a hurry & leave right before 9:00 at R&C as well as Hacienda in Mexico like they have no idea you can see & hear the show from the restaurants. At Spice Road this past Sept the place was practically empty at 8:45. I thought the view was better from the other 2 but anywhere I can sit, eat, drink, & enjoy the show works for me.

And yes, at Rose & Crown you can go outside to watch the show

Dream'nDisney
12-12-2015, 09:02 PM
Thanks. Last time we ate there outside and then watched the fireworks. Unfortunately, the wind and smoke from the fireworks blew right on us. I even got an ash in my eye. I was okay, but it just wasn't that great of a location that particular night. We couldn't hardly see the fireworks through the smoke. Hopefully we will have better luck this time.