PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

LoverofFigment
12-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Is Be Our Guest ADR only? What are my chances of getting in, if I show up during a non-peak times. I have been trying to get into this restaurant for the past two years now and still haven't had any luck.

Basket Mommy
12-11-2015, 11:49 AM
It I ADR only. I've been at peak times and value season and haven't seen anyone have luck getting in without a reservation.

Speedy1998
12-11-2015, 12:57 PM
I have gotten in for lunch without an ADR. I got there as soon as they opened and walked right in. That was during Spring Break so it is not exactly what you would call value season.

AS for dinner, I would not count on it. I have never tried, but from experience with other popular restaurants in WDW even going early does not guarantee you will get seated. If you want to try, go for the earliest seating (usually around 4). If you do get in, the one advantage of eating so early is it gives you an excuse to get a Dole Whip later.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-11-2015, 08:21 PM
I have seen people get in during lunch, without an ADR, but never for dinner.

I think your best chance may be when lunch starts, or during breakfast. It can't hurt to walk over and try, but also have a back-up plan.

The first time, I had to check the website MANY times each day to get a BOG ADR, so it is also possible to get one closer to your trip.

DebK
12-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Have you tried making reservations for breakfast? I was able to get an ADR only a week or two out...

LoverofFigment
12-12-2015, 03:55 PM
I have been trying two to three times a day since 6 months before our trip. We leave on Tuesday. Am hoping for a Disney/Christmas miracle.