PDA

View Full Version : Grocery delivery

Yungbuck73
12-11-2015, 07:20 AM
We are booked at Poly dvc studios in january and according to the grocery list they give, they only sell water by the bottle not by the case. I know there used to be a sponsor of the site, but i see they are not anymore. Was there an issue with them? Can anyone make any recommendations? We wont be ordering that much, just enough for a few days.
Thanks

Dream'nDisney
12-11-2015, 10:41 AM
We have used gardengrocer many times. They are great. If you don't see an item on their website, just call them or post a question on the note section.

Speedy1998
12-11-2015, 12:43 PM
We have used Garden Grocer before. They were just fine. Also if you will have a car it might be worth it to go to a regular grocery store. There is a Winn Dixie and a Publix on Highway 192 (W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy), which about a mile south of the Osceola Pkwy (the road AK and Blizzrd Beach are on).

baldburke
12-11-2015, 12:49 PM
They aren't showing under the sponsor list. We've used them before and they were good. A little pricey of course, but good. The Intercot advertising vacancy sounds like a great opportunity for another aspiring delivery service!

#1donaldfan
12-16-2015, 02:04 PM
We have used the Garden Grocer too and they were great. They arrived exactly when they said they would and the product was accurate... no problems at all.

musicteacher
12-26-2015, 10:31 PM
Thanks for the reminder about Garden Grocer! I used them for our last trip 5 years ago and I've been trying to remember their name. I just placed my order for our January stay at Carribbean Beach. If I recall from the last time, they delivered our items before we even got there and they were waiting for us upon arrival.

I think their prices are fair and the delivery fee of $14 is expected.

Betsy in PA
10 days and counting!

Yungbuck73
12-28-2015, 10:03 PM
Ordering was a breeze and they called and confirmed within 10 minutes of ordering. Now hoping there will be no problems when we actually get to Poly Villas

Yungbuck73
12-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Thanks for all the help. This is why Intercot is the best. Everybody helping others