PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Tree Photo

Priority Four
12-09-2015, 12:21 PM
Not sure this goes here, but we are PLANNING to take a family (11 people) picture with one of the Christmas trees at WDW to send home to our mom. Which tree is the question?

BrerGnat
12-09-2015, 05:56 PM
The MK tree is the best one, in my opinion.

sorcerer fan
12-10-2015, 03:09 PM
tree in fort wilderness lodge lobby is a good one too! and photo pass is there also to take it for you.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-10-2015, 09:54 PM
I also immediately thought of the MK tree, but then I also thought it may be cool to find a "quieter" tree, so there aren't so many people in the picture.

I wonder, what is the best resort tree? Or would the AK tree be a good choice?

forever a child
12-10-2015, 11:09 PM
I think the Grand Floridian tree is my favorite. But I think all of them are beautiful.

deedee73
12-11-2015, 12:15 AM
I would suggest the Grand Floridian or AK tree. I would recommend if you choose the AK tree that you do it early in the dy before the mobs of people. The opposite with regrds to the GF tree. Seems like this lobby is very busy until at least 8 or so. The later you can do the pic at this tree the better for achieving a pic with no other guests in it.

Have you considered the sleigh near the Christmas shop in the MK for the pic. People use it regularly for picture ops. Several of your group could sit in the sleigh and the remainder around the sleigh.

Priority Four
12-11-2015, 12:23 PM
Great suggestions! We are staying at AKL. My brother is at WL. We are eating at GF. I love the sleigh idea as well. Mom might be getting a compilation.