PDA

View Full Version : First week of Feb 2016

TTA Metroliner
12-07-2015, 07:41 AM
I know of the closures for Star Wars Land on Rivers of America, but what else will be closed 2-1 to 2-5? I keep seeing conflicting things with conflicting times for refurbishment. Is there not a list like in Disney World? I like to plan and it drives me nuts I can't find a consistent list!!!

thads
12-07-2015, 11:53 AM
So we are going the same week. I know that Soarin', Kali River Rapids, Buzz Lightyear Spaceranger Spin, and the Liberty Square River Boat. See you there.

Speedy1998
12-07-2015, 12:43 PM
There are list, but they are not always accurate. For example the last time I was there Small World, was supposed to be closed. When we got there it was opened.

tinkwest
12-07-2015, 07:20 PM
Typically Disneyland Resort does not get refurbishments, entertainment, hours, and such available for more than six weeks in advance. So looking for a fairly accurate list of refurbishments for the beginning of February at this point in time is a bit premature.

As of now, at Disneyland, the main things that will be closed - probably throughout the entire year - are the Disneyland Railroad and all activities on the Rivers of America such as the Mark Twain & Columbia, the canoes, Tom Sawyer Island, and Fantasmic!. Beginning on the 11th of January the Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise are due to close as they go from their holiday versions back to the regular show. While Haunted Mansion is scheduled for only about a 10 day closure Jungle Cruise is down for several months. Although it's a small world is not now listed, it typically closes down near the end of January to remove the holiday decorations. I would expect that it would still be closed during the first week of February. Also scheduled to close for several months beginning in January is Autopia.

There are several things on the refurbishment schedule for DCA but they are all set to reopen before your visit.

Disneyland Resort Refurbishment Schedule (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?210703-DLR-Refurbishment-Updated-12-07-15&p=2470830#post2470830)

TTA Metroliner
12-07-2015, 11:05 PM
Thank you Tinkwest. You've provided a better list than the Disney Rep I talked to on the phone!!!

tinkwest
12-07-2015, 11:39 PM
Thank you Tinkwest. You've provided a better list than the Disney Rep I talked to on the phone!!!

Well sometimes I think they don't want to commit themselves since everything is "subject to change without notice. "