PDA

View Full Version : Possible 3rd Park: What would you like to see?

DizneyFreak2002
12-03-2015, 06:34 PM
With the news that Universal has purchased (or contracted to purchase) a huge plot of land large enough to fit a third theme park, hotels, and entertainment district, I thought it would be fun to discuss what we could or would like to see, land wise, in the rumors (but now more than likely) 3rd park...

For starters, I would imagine a land based on Warcraft... Of course, this depends on the success of the movie next year... And from the trailers, the movie looks pretty good... I'm sure it would do well... And I am sure there are environments from the game and movie Universal Creative could use to build a highly themed and immersive land...

Then I would say Hyrule from Legend of Zelda... Again, Hyrule is a vast environment which lends itself to a huge theme park land... And immersive, and highly detailed/themed...

Move on to Lord of the Rings... Though it may be a little, or maybe too similar to Warcraft... Of course, this would also depend on Universal obtaining the rights... And who knows? Maybe if Warcraft is hugely successful, LotR won't be needed... But one cannot discount the popularity of Lord of the Rings...

That's three lands based on fantasy and magic... How about a land based on sci-fi... Star Trek.... Got to have a sci-fi land tossed in for good measure...

All of this is just for fun and not based on any kind of knowledge of plans... So just have fun with this!!!!

BrerGnat
12-03-2015, 08:00 PM
I think Lord of the Rings would be the most plausible, as I thought Universal already had the rights to that, or were trying to get them? Kind of fuzzy on that.

However, I would not care for LotR. I just find the entire franchise tired and overdone. I had to read all those books in college for a literature class and they nearly bored me to death. I saw the first LotR movie and that was enough for me.

I would LOVE a Nintendo theme park. I think there is plenty of material to create several immersive lands with amazing attractions. Hyrule, definitely. Mario World. Starfox. Pokemon. Donkey Kong. The possibilities are endless.

I can frankly do without another park based on movies. There is enough of that right now. Something new would be good.

DonaldDuck1117
12-05-2015, 04:57 PM
You know there is going to be a third Harry Potter land. Ministry of Magic? A Mario and Friends land, Mushroom Kingdom?

DizneyFreak2002
12-06-2015, 11:58 AM
You know there is going to be a third Harry Potter land. Ministry of Magic? A Mario and Friends land, Mushroom Kingdom?
As of now, Ministry of Magic is planned for the London area of Universal, rumored to be taking over the plot of land Fear Factor currently has... Mario is heading to Universal as well, in KidZone...