PDA

View Full Version : Kidani Village AKL

JoDisney
12-01-2015, 10:19 AM
Which savannah view would you request and why? Pembe or Sunset Savannah? Thank you so much for your responses.

TheDuckRocks
12-03-2015, 11:31 AM
We found if you want to see the giraffes Sunset Savanna, for the zebras Pembe. They do wander to the other sides for brief periods.

Priority Four
12-03-2015, 12:23 PM
We did not notice much of a difference

Tearin_it_up
01-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Sunset for sure!! Sunset has giraffes, wilderbeasts, zebras while Pembe has Okapis mainly along with red river hogs, impala, waterbuck, blue cranes, and spur-winged geese. Plus Sunset is a lot more scenic and lush looking too while Pembe has service roads and fences and you can see a bit of the high rises outside Disney. We stayed in 7908 and it was unbelievable. I think there is a little caged area in between Sunset and Pembe where they had a few Zebras back there as well (room 7671 looks at this area). We did the Wanyama tour and got to explore the area greatly.

I suggest requesting to stay near the lobby, it's a long walk to some areas, plus the views are great in that area.

SBETigg
01-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Sunset, for reasons stated above. The giraffes are amazing, and the zebras are out there quite a bit, too. There were days I could have skipped the parks and just watched the animals all day. I loved it there.