PDA

View Full Version : World of Color

Cinderelley
11-25-2015, 04:04 AM
What is the best way to do this with an infant? The dining package? Fastpasses? Standby? Skip it?

tinkwest
11-25-2015, 11:34 AM
Most infants in strollers I've seen at World of Color are sleeping through the show. So any of those might work out for you.

BrerGnat
11-25-2015, 09:13 PM
An infant? Skip it. It's a cluster of people and really late at night. Leaving is a massive hoard of people, especially with a stroller.

Cinderelley
11-26-2015, 12:35 AM
Hmm, I've seen World of Color before. It is really good, but I am short and everyone gets in the way of my viewing. Maybe I'll just take the baby back to the room and let the others watch it.

BrerGnat
11-26-2015, 01:26 AM
Hmm, I've seen World of Color before. It is really good, but I am short and everyone gets in the way of my viewing. Maybe I'll just take the baby back to the room and let the others watch it.

That's what I would do. I am short too and trying to watch WoC is always a frustrating situation.

Cinderelley
11-26-2015, 11:48 PM
My other alternative would be to have my 6'4" son hoist me onto his shoulders :P

MNNHFLTX
11-30-2015, 10:48 AM
If you hadn't seen WOC before, I would recommend the dining package and plan on arriving early to get a front of the railing spot on one of the tiers. Since you have already seen it, I agree the easiest option would be to skip it and take the baby back to the room.