PDA

View Full Version : Disney "Double-Dipping" In 2016!....

RavsRuleDisney!
11-16-2015, 01:55 PM
What looked like for us was going to be a Mickey break for awhile :( - finances, DS#1 getting close to being college bound, personal stuff - has now become two trips next year! WDW in March which we tied into visiting the In-Laws in Ft. Lauderdale and in August a bunch of family members are heading to the Aloha state (can't wait!) and my lovely DW has us hitting up DL for a few days on the return trip. How 'bout that!! :thumbsup: Disney magic at its best.

For the WDW trip, with the DS' both teens now and with an embarrassment of visits over the past decade, my hit list is skewing towards slowwwwing things down a tad and observing my surroundings a bit more...there are so many things you miss seeing and doing when you are racing with kids from attraction to attraction, coordinating FP's, lines, meet and greets (no more thankfully), more lines, running for your dinner ressies....we know the few key attractions we enjoy at each park and then I am trying to figure out a few new 'adventures' - we shall see how it goes. Biggest news - for us - is we are heading back to our original home away from home....the POLY!! Very cool. Of course there will be a visit to OHana's, speedboats or my DS' will disown me, pick up my fave hot sauce at the Mexico pavilion (if you enjoy hot sauces, go get a bottle - Pure Habernaro it is called - not for the weak!), fireworks at MK, and most importantly just enjoying the experience with the familia....

130-ish days and counting :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-16-2015, 03:02 PM
How awesome! I hope you enjoy all of your trips!

faline
11-16-2015, 05:23 PM
Sounds like 2016 is going to be a great year!!!

buzznwoodysmom
11-16-2015, 08:55 PM
How awesome OP! We haven't visited a Disney park since Thanksgiving of 2013. We may be "double dipping" in 2016 as well. Headed to Disneyland for the first time in Jan., then hoping to spend a week in WDW while DH is away at annual military training. After that we plan to take another break from WDW until some of the new stuff starts opening up.

forever a child
11-18-2015, 05:30 PM
Congrats! Isn't it great when it works out like that. Enjoy