PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Surprise

DisneyDadfromPittsburgh
11-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Just returned today from our yearly trip down to Walt Disney World.

As everyone knows once you return from a Walt Disney World trip you are pretty much broke! If I did have any extra expendable money left I would hire Mr. Peetrie to write my trip report for me since his should all be published in a book.

Since I don't do follow up reports very well I still wanted to let everyone know of a nice surprise we had down there in Disney.

On November 1st we were walking around in Hollywood Studios and what a awesome surprise to see that the Osborne Christmas lights were all up already in full Christmas van fair. All the lights, all the music and the snow. I thought this was not going to happen until next week sometime.

Since this was the last year for them, I thought I was going to miss seeing them for good and was so bummed about it. This really added to our magical experience while we were all down there.

John
11-03-2015, 05:24 PM
I love surprises - glad you got to experience things before they went away for good!

faline
11-03-2015, 06:29 PM
How nice!! The lights are awesome!! Glad you got to enjoy them before they disappear!!

MrPeetrie
11-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Always nice to get a great surprise like that. I'm glad for you

And thank you for the nice compliment. After our last trip, I could use a little extra cash.

JanetMegan
11-04-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm cracking up, only because I was hoping he would write up my report as well :) I'm actually hoping to get mine posted today. So glad you got to see them, we missed them by a day (left on the 31st.)

emerzmom
11-09-2015, 11:04 AM
That was WDW Magic!
:tink:
Julie