PDA

View Full Version : AOA mermaid room

Crow
10-26-2015, 10:40 PM
staying here for a night next Monday. any feedback. ive walked thru AOA a few times but never stayed here. I have eaten at the Food court and seen pictures of the rooms

Pirate Granny
10-27-2015, 06:19 AM
I WANT to swim in the salt water pool....

BrerGnat
10-27-2015, 11:55 AM
It's not really a salt water pool. I mean, it is, but it's not like the ocean or anything. "Salt water" pools are still chlorinated, it's just that the chlorine is formed as a byproduct of the salt chemical system (basic chemistry). They are a bit less harsh on swimsuits, hair, and skin, but other than that, it's not any different than any other pool. Our community pools are "salt water" and it's not that big of a deal.

baldburke
10-27-2015, 12:23 PM
It's not really a salt water pool. I mean, it is, but it's not like the ocean or anything. "Salt water" pools are still chlorinated, it's just that the chlorine is formed as a byproduct of the salt chemical system (basic chemistry). They are a bit less harsh on swimsuits, hair, and skin, but other than that, it's not any different than any other pool. Our community pools are "salt water" and it's not that big of a deal.

Yeah...not really a fan of the salt water pools either. It's kind of murky but not really like swimming in the ocean with the chlorine.

Crow
10-30-2015, 10:09 PM
I WANT to swim in the salt water pool....

idk if i will or not..since its just one night. and you have to take towel from room to pool...so if i checkout tuesday id have to take a towel and maybe they would charge me