PDA

View Full Version : Getting from Airport to Disneyland

andypooh
10-26-2015, 12:45 PM
Is there anything like the WDW DME for Disneyland? We will be staying at the Grand Californian. Trying to figure out the quickest way to get from the airport to Disney. I assume LAX is the closest airport. We will be renting a car at some point in the trip as we will also be spending time in the San Diego area. Thanks.

BrerGnat
10-26-2015, 02:22 PM
Actually, SNA (Orange county) is the closest airport. Long Beach (LGB) is second closest. LAX is actually pretty far, and I avoid using that airport because it is such a hassle (especially renting a car). There is a bus called the Disneyland Express. It runs from both LAX and SNA. It is kind of like DME without the luggage service, and it costs money, but is a good option for a family. It is operated by Gray Line. If you just google "Disneyland Express bus" you will find their website. I am all for renting a car in Southern California, though, because there are so many things to see and do in the immediate area.

BadBoyBill
11-04-2015, 10:58 PM
The Disneyland Express is free for kids 12 & under and you can book it online r/t or one way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrerGnat
11-05-2015, 11:00 PM
The Disneyland Express is free for kids 12 & under and you can book it online r/t or one way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a good point about kids being free. I always forget about that.

msr709
11-08-2015, 03:27 PM
I'm also doing research for upcoming trip to DL through LAX and I found this website http://www.supershuttle.com to offer a private van for 4 for $72 one way. I was attracted to this because its a private van and there will be no waiting for others or other stops. HTH:blush: