PDA

View Full Version : There are plenty of times available for Cinderella's Royal Table?

mandaep
10-25-2015, 08:59 PM
Does that make it a good sign that maybe it won't be so busy when we go in April? I thought it would be 100% impossible to get a table at Cinderella when I just made our reservations but there are so many available. I'm wondering if that means it might not be that busy in April?:mickey:

VAdizneefan
10-26-2015, 11:57 AM
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Many people just aren't booking dining heavily yet for 2016. :)

baldburke
10-26-2015, 12:33 PM
We went the week after Easter this past spring (4/11-4/18) thinking that it wouldn't be too busy and for the most part it wasn't.

Saturday and Sunday were still a little busy with people hanging on from the previous holiday week.

Monday and Tuesday were awesome, not crowded at all!

However Wednesday through Saturday were busier, especially with school trips. I was surprised where some of these school trips were coming from: Arkansas, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Where were these kinds of school trips when I was a kid?

I would imagine this might be the pattern from April into early May as children are wrapping up school? So unless their going with their school I would think most parents wouldn't opt for vacation with things like finals and prom lingering?

Anyway, with Easter 2016 on 3/27 you may see a repeat of the pattern next year? Good luck!