PDA

View Full Version : Sofa bed at Beach Club Villas

JoDisney
10-25-2015, 09:58 AM
On the studio villas at Beach Club, what kind of mattress is on the sofa bed? Is it one of those thin mattresses that you fold out to set up and has the bar that hurts your back running across the middle under the thin mattress? LOL Please answer, anyone that has experience staying at Beach Club Villas. Thank you so much.

JoDisney
10-25-2015, 11:30 AM
Oops! I put this post in the wrong place. Can you please move it for me? Thank you.

Fangorn
10-25-2015, 06:11 PM
Spent 9 nights in a BCV studio end of August/first of Sept. The plan was for the 8yo grand daughter to be on the sofa bed. The first night n she wasn't having any part of it (first night away from mom and all that), so I ended up on the sofa bed and she bunked with Nana. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with just how comfortable the bed actually was. I'm not a small guy (6' 6", 235#) and I had plenty of room and excellent support. And no bar in the middle. I only slept on it one night, but it was at least as comfortable as the actual bed.

Steve

JoDisney
10-27-2015, 03:23 PM
Not knowing much about the studio villas at any of the resorts that have them, which studio villa is a favorite and most comfortable? BCV, VWL, Kidani, Jambo???

Isabella
11-15-2015, 04:04 PM
Depends on what you're looking for.
Beach club (until they do renovations) the highlight is Location, location, location. Especially if you love Epcot like we do.
Kidani, amazing views, even in standard rooms, but far away from everything theme park wise with the exception of Animal Kindgom.
Food courts are varied and if your in a studio that becomes more important since you don't do much cooking in the room. We really like the Poly food court, but Beach club was way, way below par as far as options go.
Really need to look at what's most important to you, location or food court or room itself.