PDA

View Full Version : Frontier Airlines/airport boarding pass

missouridisney
10-24-2015, 10:52 AM
We are coming in 2 weeks and flying Frontier (never again if I can help it)
We have our Magical Express tags. My question is on my paperwork from Magical Express it lists participating airlines and Frontier is not one. My fear is we put our tags on, go to POFQ expect our bags and they are still at the airport going round and round on the conveyor belt, will they be picked up and delivered? Second question- will we be able to get checked in and get our boarding pass at Disney for our return flight home? SOOOO much easier with Southwest but they were too expensive for this short 4 day visit. Thanks for help in advance.

Pirate Granny
10-24-2015, 12:02 PM
You will be OK on the trip into disney, they will deliver your luggage to the room.

HOWEVER, you will not be able to check in or have your bags sent directly to the airport on your trip home. If frontier doesn't participate, no check in. Now, I have been able to check in on line at guest services or ask if the resort has a business center, so you can print your boarding passes.

forever a child
10-24-2015, 01:25 PM
I flew Frontier for the very first time on my trip to Orlando from Chicago with my niece. I don't think I will ever again fly with them. The bag restrictions for carry on are much smaller than most airlines. We got great rates which is why I choose them plus the times of the flight. But I felt like I was stuck in a never ending commercial! They wanted to sell you EVERYthing! We returned on United and I was much happier. So make sure you pay attention to those bag sizes before you board. I ended up adding to check in bags (that normally would have been carry on's with other carriers) but it would have been a lot more expensive if I had arrived at the airport and had to pay for them then. So I saved some money by double checking before we arrived.