PDA

View Full Version : Mousekeeping and toiletries

ginny57
10-23-2015, 02:46 PM
Forgive me if this has been asked before. On my recent 9 night stay at POFQ, we were not getting new toiletries daily. I then hid the soap and shampoo we had started using and got more. Then that didn't work. I always got 'refills' daily before.

Has something changed?

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-23-2015, 03:23 PM
Our experience was hit and miss at POFQ too!

We always "hid" the unused ones, and usually left a note (along with the tip) asking for "extras". Somedays, we got nothing, others a single set, and on the REALLY GOOD days, we got some extra for the stash at home.

Fangorn
10-23-2015, 03:46 PM
DW always calls housekeeping in the evening after we get back from the park the first day and asks for additional shampoo/conditioner. She's done this on the last 6-7 trips and someone always brings them to the room within 15 min, and they typically bring a large bagful. On our last trip, we got a bag with enough to last for at least a week, within 5 minutes. 15 minutes later someone else brought an even larger bagful of toiletries.

Our experience says - call and ask for them late in the evening.

Steve

Susan A
11-10-2015, 09:32 AM
Maybe housekeeping is cracking down on how many they give out? To save money? They know there are people who stash the toiletries everyday.
I always take a few home.

Evil Genius
11-19-2015, 11:17 AM
We were at CSR two weeks ago and had the same issue. We had to ask for replacements. I'm thinking they are just cracking down because it's pretty common knowledge guest hoard them!

I know we do!